A bit of a different one...

I'm not sure where to start with this one but here it goes....

I do this blog as a hobby but it has taken a back seat recently which I had felt bad about. I was hoping when April came that it would be new month and new motivation to get it back up and running again. I had started changing how it looked and had a blog in draft just waiting on some photos...then my world got turned upside down with a phonecall.



In that first week of April my plans well didn't really go according to plan and instead out of the blue I ended up losing someone very special from my life and it was all so surreal. Those of you who know me know this already and I won't go into it any further right now as it is still so hard to comprehend. It has however thought me one thing...life can change in the blink of an eye. 



I've experienced loss before but I do think it is easy to sweat the small stuff. These past few weeks have been food for thought and highlighted the importance of enjoying life and to be grateful for those in your life. 



I will be back with posts soon as this too is something I enjoy but for now I will sign off. 

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend as that's what life should be about💖





Comments

Popular Posts