Halo VIP Raceweek event with ITWBN☆

                                The Event

Halo...many a good night I have had there so I was delighted to be part of the ITWBN crew that attended the best dressed event there this week. It was held on what better day than Ladies Day of course and we attended as VIPs too no less...who doesn't like a bit of VIP treatment!

The Event

We started off in Biteclub, beside Halo, before the doors opened and I tried out their Margarita slushie which was lovely. They have an array of lovely cocktails to try out there and I love cocktails so will have to go back!


Margarita Slushie!
At Biteclub...photo courtesy of Sinead...with KerrieRuth and Jess

The doors then opened for the big event so off we went...we were greeted at the door and led to the VIP area where we took our seats and were treated to bubbly as we settled into our plush surroundings. 





The ITWBN VIP Crew! (Photo courtesy of Sinead)

Roz Purcell who was the best dressed judge for the night arrived and checked out the array of fashion on show for which one of the ITWBN crew,the lovely Ruth from The Beauty Kemple got picked as a finalist which was well deserved in her fabulous blue ensemble!


Obligatory selfie!


Ruth The Best Dressed Finalist! Photo from The Beauty Kemple Facebook Page

It was great to meet new and old ITWBN buddies and of course great to get dressed up and get treated like VIPs too!


#Bloggerbuddies

                     My Style on the night

I did a Kate Midleton and recycled my dress for the occasion (and my shoes and bag too!). I love the dress as it is so comfortable yet classy. I paired it with a favourite of mine the "Kate" necklace from Ladies Statement Jewellery which always adds glamour to any outfit! The piece that pulled the whole outfit together and made it feel like new was the hat. Marissa O'Connor of Marissa Millinery kindly lent it to me for the week. I heard of Marissa just recently and she has really lovely pieces! I got some great compliments wearing it and want to thank Marissa for the opportunity to wear it. Check out her facebook page here and instagram here.



The outfit

We sipped chatted and it was a great night and a fun way to spend ladies day...thanks to ITWBN and to Halo!

I hope everyone in Galway who attended the races enjoyed them and will over the weekend and I hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend!

Bye for now...check out my Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and Snapchat - mags_style in between posts! xxx







Comments

Popular Posts